2116 Barnumville RoadManchester, VT 05255MLS Number 4877312
- Price: $459,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 41 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.86% last updated on 2021-09-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- $459,000List Price
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built1969
- Building ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet2,925
- AG Sqft160
- BasementPartially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Interior Access
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Natural Shade, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Exterior Colorgrey
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub
- Water AccessNo
- Water ViewNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count2
- MLS Number4877312
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$459,000
- Listing Agent NameChris DeFelice
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage395
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsMaple Sugar, Orchards, Timber, Woodland
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Multi Zone, Radiant Electric, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOil, Owned
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Septic
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Internet - Cable, Oil Tank - Underground
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Occupancy, Deed, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number2116
- StreetBarnumville Road
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Dining, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'4" x 11'7"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeRec Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22'6" x 12'10"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'2" x 14'5"
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' x 7'11"
- Room 5 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions31'5" x 14'2"
- Room 6 TypeKitchen
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'3" x 10'9"
- Room 7 TypeDen
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'7" x 11'3"
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions17'6" x 23'6"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions22' x 10'6"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'7" x 9'11"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 21, 2021.